[NCLUG] Boulder Labs in Niwot is hiring developers

Jamie Leben jamieleben at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 19:37:40 MST 2009

A racing buddy just posted this job listing, thought some of you might be
interested, feel free to pass it on to BLUG, Denver LUGs, etc

"Some good news - my employer is looking to hire one or two really good
software developers/engineers.
The company is Boulder Labs <http://www.boulderlabs.com/>. I'm here about
two months doing business development / sales and like it a lot. We're in
Niwot.
In brief, you should know GNU/Linux (as a development environment), Windows
and Visual Studio 2005 (as a development environment), Boost C++ libraries,
threading and parallel programming, etc. Our work is scientific or very
technical - we don't do traditional business application development.

Culture is an important part of this job, and I'll share as much info as I
can. We hope to add more people in the future, too. Please check out the
website, then email me for more info - geremy at boulder labs dot com.
Thank you!"