[NCLUG] More cheap hard drives...

Lee Clark lee_clark_ftc at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 11:04:22 MST 2009

I am interested in at least 4 of the 250 gigs, when would be good to get them from you?
I am on a motorcycle so it needs to be dry out like it is today!

Later

Lee Clark

lee_clark_ftc at yahoo.com
970-388-5623

My signature file!
"Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow." - Plato
"In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. " - Albert Einstein

"IN GOD WE TRUST"    AMEN!