[NCLUG] SparkFun Electronics tour + Boulder PM / NCLUG meetup 6:45pm, Monday, 11/2

Brennen Bearnes bbearnes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 01:46:30 MDT 2009

Hey NCLUG,

I hear some of you might be interested in this - I've pasted
the invite I sent to the Boulder.pm list...

----

So, per recent discussion on this list:

What:

 We'll get a tour of SparkFun from Nate Seidle, do some
 Q&A if anyone's interested, and open things up for people to
 talk about what they're working on these days and generally
 socialize. Bonus points for gadget-related projects.

When:

 Monday, November 2nd at 6:45pm

Where:

 6175 Longbow Drive, Boulder, CO 80301.

Directions:

 http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/static.php?name=contact_us

 Front door should be open, come on upstairs.

Evelyn Mitchell mentioned that a few NCLUG folks might be
interested in coming up as well, so I'll separately extend
an invitation to that list.

Let me know if there're any questions.

-- Brennen Bearnes
bbearnes at gmail.com