[NCLUG] Home Linux experience on a resume

Brendan Long korin43 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 02:01:26 MDT 2010

On 03/31/2010 09:08 PM, Rob Elsner wrote:
> [snip]
> The only people who can be taken seriously with more
> than one page are those who have been around for a few years and have
> done many things.
>
> Rob

Yeah I was originally having trouble fitting all of my stuff on one
page, but I realized that if I cut out non-relevant experience it worked
out pretty well. I had space left over once I cut out a pointless
restaurant job and some bullet points that had nothing to do with
programming. If I added a "Projects" section (open source
contributions), I would have to start making tough decisions, but
"luckily" I don't have anything in that category yet ;)

-Brendan Long