[NCLUG] Eaton Schools intoduction and we are New to Ubuntu

Goodman,Darrin Darrin.Goodman at ColoState.EDU
Thu Apr 22 10:34:01 MDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: nclug-bounces at lists.nclug.org [mailto:nclug-bounces at lists.nclug.org] On Behalf Of Jerry Windsor
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 9:25 AM
To: 'ubuntu-us-co at lists.ubuntu.com'; 'nclug at nclug.org'
Cc: 'Jesse Griffin'; John Baker
Subject: [NCLUG] Eaton Schools intoduction and we are New to Ubuntu

> We are a small school district in northern Colorado that is
> looking at possibly reducing our tie and dependency on Microsoft.
> We do a significant amount of behind the scene work using command line.

> Jerry Windsor
> John Baker
> Jesse Griffin

Jerry, John and Jesse,

It's good to know that more and more public schools are opening up to the idea that utilizing open source software might not be a bad idea!  You have great resources available here through the NCLUG and through the CoLoCo group, and it sounds like you've already found the Ubuntu Forums.

Best of luck to you in this new path that you have taken!

-Darrin