[NCLUG] Question about IP forwarding

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 16:07:19 MDT 2010

> I assume you have something keeping you from adding it as a static

> route on all of the workstation clients?

Actually, that's the current solution. Luckly my users are savvy enough that I can tell them to make that change themselves on their workstations, so it's not a particularly big deal.

It's more of those things that's bothering me because it shows me there is something I do not understand. And that bugs me. I want to fix it right and learn from the situation :)

I'm installing wireshark on the workstation itself now to see what the conversation looks like from that end.

-- Marcio