[NCLUG] computer repair services ?

DJ Eshelman djsbignews at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:30:23 MDT 2010

My company would do it but we're a bit overbooked-

I would call Bart Saunders (of Bart Tech) at 970-430-5357
Bart is a great guy and his niche is residential visits.

Bart belongs to my BNI group so he's a trustworthy individual, and I
know he charges less than I would have to.  He's an Ubuntu and XP kind
of guy, so this is right up his alley for sure.

Just tell him DJ told you to call and he may even do a free tuneup for them.

Or if you like I can have him call the person- just email me the contact
info and I can pass it along

-DJ