[NCLUG] Ubuntu Video Issues

Myles Bostwick nclug at zithora.com
Thu Jan 7 09:16:42 MST 2010

Thanks for the replies, I'll give the driver update a try, though I'm
suspecting compiz is more the problem than the driver. If I restart
compiz while I have the color bars up, everything redraws. I will
attempt to tweak compiz settings in addition to the driver update and
see if that will fix it.

If I do get a fix I'll let you all know.

-Myles