[NCLUG] Introduction to Python: This Thursday, please RSVP ASAP.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon May 3 14:31:38 MDT 2010

I've been able to get space reserved at Wild Boar Coffee, and wanted to
just give one last opportunity for anyone who wants to attend.  It will be
this Thursday, May 6, from 6pm to 9pm.  Cost to attend is free, unless you
want dinner in which case it will be $10.

Please let me know ASAP if you would like to attend, and if you would like
to buy dinner.  Wild Boar will provide us catering of Paninis and some
other food for those buying dinner.  Since this is happening over dinner
time, I figured it would be good to have some dinner options.

Thanks,
 Give me immortality or give me death!