[NCLUG] [OT?] Vimium on Chromium on FreeBSD

Chad Perrin perrin at apotheon.com
Sat Nov 6 10:23:46 MDT 2010

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 11:27:48PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> ..snip..
>
> You guys may want to look at uzbl:
>
> http://www.uzbl.org/

I've been wanting to give that a try for a while, but have not found the
time to devote to getting it into a working state that serves my needs.
A whole toolset needs to be arranged around it, which is sort of the
point, but that takes time -- and I've been too busy writing other tools
for my other needs, working, et cetera.

Let me know what successes and failures you encounter with uzbl, please.
I'm curious.