[NCLUG] [off topic] Scripting help needed

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue Aug 9 08:38:06 MDT 2011

Greetings NCLUGers,

Sorry for the mass email, but I'm in need of some help writing a
script to process bunch of text file data culled from Wikipedia. I'm
no expert, but I think a bash, Python or similar script could do what
I need in a short amount of time. I had someone who was going to do
this but then he never got back to me. I was going to pay him $75 for
the couple hours he thought it would take. Same offer to anyone here
who can do this. Only thing is I need this soon - like this week.

If you think you might be able to do this, reply back to me and I'll
give you the details.

Thanks.

--
Jim