[NCLUG] Testing memory pressure

grant at amadensor.com grant at amadensor.com
Thu Jan 13 09:44:30 MST 2011

Actually, that would work great.   I just want to use a lot of RAM without
having to write something complex, and without worrying that it will keep
spinning until the system dies. I could build a 7.5G ramfs on a machine
with only 8GB of RAM and the pressure will remain static.

Brilliant!  (and not in the paulaBean kind of way.)