[NCLUG] I am looking for a pair of used hard drives they can be Sata or IDE

Means, Jeffrey meaje at meanspc.com
Sun Jan 23 08:57:08 MST 2011

I appologize for any confusion I may have sown.  I was just working off what
Evelyn told me when she dropped off the drives to me.  Again sorry to anyone
I misled about your stock of used drives.  I really apreaciate the
availability of used drives at such great prices to the local *nix comunity.

Jeff Means