[NCLUG] PG DAY 2011

Brian Pottberg brianp at consistentstate.com
Wed Jul 20 12:57:59 MDT 2011

PG DAY 2011

 NCLUG Members,

 Consistent State and The United States PostgreSQL Association would like to
extend an invitation to all NCLUG members to join us for a free day of
training and education.

 PG Day 2011 will be held Friday, October 21st, 2011 and it's FREE! to
register until Aug 1st. To register for the conference follow the link here.

http://pgday.consistentstate.com/node/15

 PG Day provides an opportunity for the Linux/Postgres community to come
together to share and explore the advances and abilities of Postgres. If you
are currently a Postgres user, or are considering deploying the world's most
advanced open source database within your organization, come join us! This
is a FREE way to receive training, build your skills, hear from your peers
and other end users about their implementations, and network with the
community leaders to discuss future product directions.

 If you are interested in giving a talk we still have several time slots
available. Please visit http://pgday.consistentstate.com/node/5 the call for
papers page on the PG Day Website. The deadline for submitting papers is
August 31st 2011.

 If your company is interested in Sponsorship for any of the events at the
conference please visit http://pgday.consistentstate.com/node/6 the
sponsorship page on the PG Day Website.

 We look forward to seeing you at the conference!

Jim Allbaugh

720-629-5059

 Bob Smith

720-212-5417

 Copyright © 2011 Consistent State, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:

Consistent State

5650 Greenwood Plaza Blvd Set 138

Greenwood Village, CO. 80111