[NCLUG] GPG key signing by known kernel/Debian developers

dann frazier dannf at dannf.org
Tue Oct 18 10:09:49 MDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 04:46:42PM -0600, Stephen Warren wrote:
> Are there any kernel, Debian, or similar developers in/near Fort Collins
> who I could meet with to get my new GPG key signed? Bonus if it's at a
> regular NCLUG or hacking society meeting! I'm in particular hoping for
> someone in the "strong set":
>
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/10/2/179

hey Stephen,
 I live in fort collins and I'm a debian developer. I upgraded to a 4K
key last year, so I don't have a lot of signatures, but I believe I'm
still in the strong set and I'd be happy to meet up for a key signing.

 I generally can't make Tuesday night meetings (trivia night w/ the
gf), so I'll try to arrange something with you two (and anyone else
who is interested) offlist.