[NCLUG] FS via eBay: SUSECon 2012 full pass

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Aug 16 14:28:41 MDT 2012

Folks:

Due to prior obligations, I will not be able to attend SUSECon 2012 which is 18 to 21 September in Orlando, Florida.  So I am putting my paid registration up for auction which is a $799.00 value (until 18 August at least, then who knows? ;-) ).

The eBay auction listing can be found at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120969717423

which pretty much says it there.  Any questions or comments, feel free to email me directly or via eBay.

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford

--
The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.