[NCLUG] html form to email cgi advice

Bill Thorson bill at tstorms.com
Mon Feb 13 09:48:48 MST 2012

Gabriel,

I use the Mail::Bulkmail <http://search.cpan.org/%7Ejimt/Mail-Bulkmail/Bulkmail.pm> module in a perl script to send email to a bunch of members.  The email is generated in forms on a website and written to a database.  The script reads the database for the email and a list of recipients and sends the mail.  This would not do everything for you but it is a powerful mailing tool.

Bill
P.S. I thoroughly abhor perl but sometimes it's the right tool