[NCLUG] X-windows

Kerry Miller n0wiq at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 22:22:06 MST 2012

Hi Group,

About asking for the mailing list emailaddress, I had collected it on a
more recent computer and resisted trying to add it to the central email
list.

Now I am being curious about X-windows window manager/s I have been
using xbasic Program Development Environment (PDE) to develope a radio
control program.  I recently loaded one of my computers with Fedora16
LXDE spin and have discovered that it uses its own window manager and it
is displaying some different and sometime irritating changes that I am
beginning to explore.

--
Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is: