[NCLUG] Upgrade from Ubuntu 10.04 LTS to 12.04 LTS

Vincent Randal vtrandal at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 23 09:14:27 MST 2012

Thanks for the excellent reply Bob. I hope no kittens were harmed as result of this email. :)

Also, sorry about mucking up Stephen Warren's thread. Stephen is a brilliant presenter. About five or more years ago I got to see him present some very interesting work to the club about how he had ported Linux to a Set-top box if I recall correctly. But I hardly ever make the trip up north to see that sort of stuff anymore. Stephen sent out a copy of his presentation where he made very skillful use of software tools for emulating and embedding Linux. I would like to find that again. Just awesome work.

Vince