[NCLUG] Boot sector full

Means, Jeffrey D. meaje at meanspc.com
Sun Sep 9 20:54:04 MDT 2012

Degutan,

Check your mtab, ie. does your system have a seperate boot partition.
 Usually Linux gets installed into partitions so that means that you should
have a small partition which holds your system boot files under /boot.
 Thus my suggestion is to either remove one or more old kernels or extend
your boot partition (usually /dev/hda1 or /dev/sda1).

Hopefully this helps,
--Jeff Means