[NCLUG] Download hangups

Bonnell Frost bfrost at seamonkey.com
Tue Aug 20 09:53:05 MDT 2013

The download problem is more serious. I get interruptions of about 5
minutes using 'yum update' or messages using Seamonkey, but they
keep going. When I try to download Vipre Rescue, I get a few chunks of
perhaps 3 MB (it's about 130 MB), then the download program can't
find what it is downloading in the new contact and quits. I can't
restart it. My skybeam connection is about 500 MBs when working.