[NCLUG] Google-Chrome2

Jesse Griffin jesse at tummy.com
Thu Dec 12 07:53:53 MST 2013

Hello,

I usually download the PDF if the built in viewer fails, but that is really rare
for me.  If you right click the link to the PDF then you usually have the option
save or download it.

You could disable Chrome's PDF viewer by going to chrome://plugins/ in Chrome.
It looks like doing this will prompt you to download the file every time,
perhaps that is the best way to go?

Thank you,
Jesse Griffin
tummy.com, ltd.