[NCLUG] Static website generation: Short Topics for next week.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Thu Feb 7 14:16:17 MST 2013

Bill Tucker was going to talk about OpenShift at the NCLUG meeting next
week, but he's had an unexpected conflict and can't make it.

I just rebuilt the tummy.com website (sorry for the duplicate entries on
the tummy.com RSS feeds, the new setup somehow made the most recent entries
show up again).

I was thinking I could do a short topics talk, say 15 minutes, on the
static website system I ended up using to build the site.  I ended up doing
trials in WordPress, Mezzanine, Pelican, and Mynt, and investigating
probably half a dozen others.  I ended up using Mynt.

Here's the thing.  We need other participants for short topics.  Have you
been playing with something interesting?

I'll talk about Mynt on Tuesday if we can get 2 other people to talk on
short topics.

Anyone willing to take me up on it?