[NCLUG] Presenter Update! Re: June 11th NCLUG Meeting

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Tue Jun 11 16:23:16 MDT 2013

Hi NCLUGers,

Presenter update:

Paul Hummer has been working on a project that he is going to tell us
about this evening.  Since the announced retirement of Google Reader,
Paul and a partner have been developing an ad-free, cloud-based,
low-cost Google Reader replacement. Please join us to hear about their
adventures in architecture and scalability!

Also, check it out here:  www.readraven.com

See you there,
James