[NCLUG] Money management

Brett Johnson brett at hp.com
Tue Jun 25 15:24:51 MDT 2013

On 06/23/2013 10:37 AM, Kerry Miller wrote:
> Some years ago I used a management program for Linux.  I don't remember what it was called
> would one of you refresh my memory.

There are lots of them.  Gnucash is one, which I never could get the hang of, but lots of
people really like it.  I use Moneydance, and am more-or-less satisfied with it, but it's
not FOSS, and it depends on Java, both of which are significant negatives IMO...  OTOH,
it's very easy to use, and pretty straightforward, and the developer is pretty responsive
to feedback.

--
Brett Johnson <brett at hp.com>
"People commonly use statistics like a drunk uses a lamppost: for support rather