[NCLUG] Tuesday March 12, 2013 NCLUG meeting

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Thu Mar 7 17:19:09 MST 2013

Hi NCLUGers,

What: March 2013 NCLUG Meeting
When: Tuesday March 12, 2013, 6pm
Where: Dazbog Coffee (downstairs) 401 Mason Court,
    Fort Collins, CO 80524 http://goo.gl/mGTYX

Please join us again NCLUG at the Northern Fort Collins
Dazbog Coffee on Tuesday.

Topic:  Stephen Warren and Myron Stowe will be talking about the git
distributed source code management system (please see below).

See you there!
--
James DeWitt