[NCLUG] xrandr

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 17:20:05 MST 2013

I don't know what your specific setup is so this may not work, but on my
machines running Ubuntu for the past several years, just hitting the normal
display toggle function key (also sometimes called "display mode key") has
caused my laptops to change their output mode as expected. It usually
cycles through built-in only, extermal only, both, back to built-in only...
etc. No software acrobatics required.

QH