[NCLUG] xrandr

Kerry Miller n0wiq at comcast.net
Sat Nov 23 14:57:19 MST 2013

Hi Chuck,

I pluged in my projector after booting my lap top.  I had downloaded a
GUI to run xrandr. I ran xrandr via the GUI it identified both monitors
had a selection bar to display the same thing on both displays.  When I
click the disp on both displays it turns on the display through the
projector and turns off the internal screen. That wouldn't be all bad
but it tries to put the bigger screen in the smaller screen so the right
limit of the screen is truncated as well the bottom panel is gone too.
Oh and the projector shows the only screen visible.

--
Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is: