[NCLUG] October 8th 2013 NCLUG Meeting

Phil Marsh montanaembassy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 15:31:44 MDT 2013

Hi Josh,
I can bring my Apple MacBook Pro retina laptop. It has an HDMI output. Are there any monitors/projectors there that would take this as input? How many are attending? There might be enough seating at my house to have the meeting there (maybe for 8 or so) but then again, this would be hard to coordinate in such a short time.
Please let me know.
Phil

Sent from my iPad