[NCLUG] Disk usage

Kerry Miller n0wiq at comcast.net
Sat Oct 12 15:05:47 MDT 2013

Hi Bob, and group,

My question is really meant to be:  Is there an entry to put into fstab
to make the mounted volume write- able by the user.  I know I can log in
as root and use chown -R user:group folder the volume is mounted under.
But this seems like a chore that shouldn't be necessary.

Kerry N0WIQ
My web site URL is:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/n0wiq