[NCLUG] I think

Luke Jones slukejones at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:35:08 MST 2014

I didn't have a (real) keyboard yesterday so I didn't say much but for
something as important as doing backups, it's worth the effort to
include traps:

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/Bash-Beginners-Guide/html/sect_12_02.html

For a trivial shell script, why bother, but for scripts you're going
to depend on, it's worth the extra effort. You can clean up your work
on any kind of interrupt and, more importantly, you can know that your
work didn't get done.

Luke Jones  slukejones at gmail.com (828) 6-SLUKEJ