[NCLUG] July 8th, 2014 NCLUG Meeting

Joshua Datko jbdatko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 08:07:31 MDT 2014

I've posted the slides from this talk:
https://jbdatko.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/bzo.pdf

If anybody needs help getting this software to play nice, I'm on
tummy/freenode as jbdatko.

The LaTeX Beamer source is here:
https://github.com/jbdatko/presentations/blob/master/nclug/bitlzncotr/bzo.tex

For those that want a nice introduction to generating presentations with
LaTeX, this is a good starting resource:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Presentations

Josh