[NCLUG] power button & lid actoins in Debian Jessie.

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 21:19:25 MDT 2014

I love those older Thinkpad models, and the T43 is one of my favorites.
When I used one (running Ubuntu) there were some Thinkpad-specific packages
I installed to enable some of the hardware functionality. If my quick
re-researching is correct I also had to pass "acpi_sleep=s3_bios" to get
sleep and suspend to work right.

QH