[NCLUG] Windows Server 2003 to Linux migration

Zak Smith zak at computer.org
Tue Jul 19 14:53:58 MDT 2016

There are some modules for nginx/apache that may be able to run
ASP.NET pages natively.  Here's one I found in 2 seconds,
http://www.mono-project.com/docs/web/aspnet/

I have been involved in some quotes for conversion/reimplementation of
legacy sites.  I can give a referral to someone who may be available
for such work.

My own take is that a lot depends on the complexity of the application
layer that was encoded in those ASP/ASPX files, as opposed to the
complexity of the data itself