[NCLUG] Upcoming Python classes

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Tue Mar 1 20:34:05 MST 2016

I'm running a couple of programming/Python classes at Fort Collins
Creator Hub over the next month. Feel free to sign up and attend.

Thursday, March 17, 2016 @ 6:30-9pm
Introduction to Python
http://www.meetup.com/Fort-Collins-Creator-Hub/events/228885356/

If you already know how to program, but want to learn all about Python,
this is the class for you. The class will attempt to give you basic
familiarity with Python syntax, and provide a tour of many features of
Python itself, and the standard library. If you don't know how to
program, feel free to attend, although a lot of it might not make much
sense.

Sunday, April 3, 2016 @ 3-5pm
Programming for beginners (using Python)
http://www.meetup.com/Fort-Collins-Creator-Hub/events/228885458/

Come and get a first introduction to programming! I'll talk about what
programming actually is and how to go about it. We'll write a few simple
programs in the Python programming language. If there's interest, we can
run further classes or free-form workshops to learn more topics, or get
more practice writing programs.

This class is suitable for absolute beginners with no programming
experience. The idea is to introduce programming itself.