[NCLUG] Tuesday August 8th, 2017 NCLUG Meeting at FCCH

Bob Proulx bob at proulx.com
Tue Aug 8 19:49:25 MDT 2017

James DeWitt wrote:
> Topic:  Short Topics!  Please tell us about a project, tech topic, or
> problem that interests you in around 10 minutes. Quick demos are a plus!

Bob talked about 10 Minute Email, Mailinator, and the various.  Here
are some samples.  May be used for disposable addresses.  David
suggested Guerrillamail.

  https://www.guerrillamail.com/
  https://10minutemail.com/
  https://www.10minutemailbox.com/

But my recommendation is to use Mailinator.  Mailinator has many cool features.

  https://www.mailinator.com/

Aaron then talked about LineageOS.  Support your inexpexive Android
devices that are out of official support.

  https://www.lineageos.org/

Bill, We will see you at Coopersmith's in a few minutes.