[NCLUG] Looking for a better, but simple IDE (or just editor)

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Tue Feb 28 20:24:06 MST 2017

I am working on a new project, a simple web services framework designed
around JSON, and with built in security.   The primary language is PHP.
All I really want is something to clean up my indentation, and maybe do
a little syntax highlighting.   Any suggestions?   I would like a GUI
since I will be working on several files at once, but I plan to use
command line for all of my check ins, testing, etc.