[NCLUG] Tuesday July 9th, 2019 NCLUG Meeting

Sean Reifschneider jafo00 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 20:38:06 MDT 2019

I've had similar browser problems to Jim, and maybe 6 months ago I set up a
chrome plugin that "suspends" tabs that are in the background for a while.
You can click them and they reload, which helps dump the tabs that have
adverts and stuff running in the background. I believe that is called The
Great Suspender.

I more recently installed a plugin that just closed tabs after I haven't
accessed them in a while. It keeps a list of the tabs it has closed, and
uses LRU to close them. I can get the name when I'm at work if anyone is
interested.