[NCLUG] NCLUG topic: Sigrok, and decoding IBM PC disks?

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Mon Mar 4 11:00:46 MST 2019

On 3/4/19 10:06 AM, Tom Propst wrote:
> This sounds great. I'm not often able to make the meetings but if schedule
> allows, I'll be there.
> Will this be a single event or a series? Seems like a lot of material to
> cover.

I was thinking just one talk. I think once is enough to give an overview
of all the topics, how they fit together, and good pointers to get
people started on everything. If there's interest we could do another
talk that drills deeper into some specific topic.

For example, I wasn't thinking of walking through every line of code in
any of the Teensy/Python/sigrok stuff, but rather to describe what it
does at a higher level, and how to get started doing it yourself.