Why I am starting to hate Linux.

Steve Wolf stevewolf6 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:45:32 MDT 2022

As another alternative to a debian-based system like ubuntu, I'm running
RedHat on my home server.  I used to run CentOS, which was downstream
RedHat, but then RedHat bought CentOS and turned it into its experimental
branch.  But they do offer a free RedHat subscription for up to 31 boxes (I
think -- I'm only running one).

I tried and failed to like Suse.  So it's RedHat for me. YMMV.

Regards,
Steve