Tuesday January 11th, 2021 NCLUG Meeting

Sean Reifschneider jafo00 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 20:38:57 MST 2022

There's also Elvish that does some similar sorts of structured data
handling: https://elv.sh/

Also nutshell: https://github.com/nushell/nushell

I haven't used any of them, powershell does seem compelling.

There is also some tool I ran into within the last 6 months, I can't at all
remember the name, but it provided all sorts of /proc-like things as
structured data.  I remember being impressed by it, for whatever it's worth
since I can't seem to find it, even after extensive searching.