What happened to my machine?

Brian Sturgill brian.sturgill at ataman.com
Mon Jun 13 18:01:28 MDT 2022

OK, some good news and some bad news.
The df output was coming from 20.04.4 (Focal Fossa)

I have one with the weird /dev/mapper root and one without. Both show all
the snaps.

Now the good news is that I have one with 22.04... and its df doesn't have
/dev/mapper or the snaps.
They have added a -a flag which has a scary amount output.
But at least I can easily see how much disk space I'm using.
Alas, 22.04 is the one that forced a firefox snap on me. But at least I was
able to get rid of that.

Brian

--
Brian Sturgill