NCLUG Hacking Society Meeting Minutes

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Apr 23 22:54:54 MDT 2002

=================
Sean Reifschneider:

Built an RPM of psycopg, a Python Postgres database adapter.  I tried to
build
it for Zope, but had no luck with it.  Again, I'm giving up on Zope.  I'm
tired of it.  Built a database schema for the hackingsociety web pages.

=================
Evelyn Mitchell:

Installed a weblogy thing, and then farted the rest of the time away.

=================
Scott Kleiheg:

Trying to get FreeBSD to net-work.

=================
Matt Taggart:

Worked on getting the list of speakers and talks ready for NCLUG.  Sent a
message to the speakers to get them to coordinate their talks.

=================
Keith Cereal:

Built a man-page for dopewars.

=================
Gabriel Somlo:

Messed with his submission for the Google programming contest.  Polished it
up.  Yay!

=================
Matthew Wilcox:

Continued trying to make an ADA cross-compiler for HP-PA Linux.

=================
Dan Frasier:

Fixed a couple of bugs and uploaded a new version of System Manager to
Debian.

=================
Marcio Luis Teixeira:

Working on an optimizer for a compiler class he's taking.

=================
Eric Schwartz:

Automatic build system, making an automatic report system in HTML.

Jeff Memes:

Working on some shopping-cart software.

Michael Lewis:

Trying to get Apache working with his Job Board, one of the Apaches
works, one doesn't.  Doh!
--
 Rocky: "I must be getting near-sighted!  You look all fuzzy..."
 Bullwinkle: "Let's face it, Rock...  I *AM* all fuzzy."