[NCLUG] help, network connections

rosing at peakfive.com rosing at peakfive.com
Sat May 12 01:13:53 MDT 2001

Thanks John, I got ftp to work and my files are on my new
machine. I never did get xclock or xterm to work, though.

Now that my files are moved I took apart the network I had but
I would like to make a more permanent and less hacked up network
behind a firewall on my cable modem. Is there a good description or
text to learn more about this? Eventually I'll have to mix and match
linux and windoze.

Thanks again,

Matt