[NCLUG] Fighting TigerMP

Chris Hardy chris at hardys.org
Wed Nov 14 13:42:58 MST 2001

Yes, I've got crucial Ram, though people have been complaining about that
RAM.  I've been hovering on just sending back the crucial memory and
getting other memory.  So I figured I'd get a more powerfull PS, in the
event that my 300w isn't able to cut it.  The only problem, is no-one I
know has a 300+w PS that I can test agains ;)