[NCLUG] Fighting TigerMP

Chris Hardy chris at hardys.org
Mon Nov 19 15:53:09 MST 2001

Yeah, I've used newegg as well.  I've been able to confirm my processor is
bad (Thanks to Bill Thorson) over the weekend.  It was gas well spent
making the pilmagrige down to Ft. Collins ;)  Now I've just got to wait
for replacement Durons.  I don't think my Mame box is ever going to get
finished >:)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001 quent at pobox.com wrote:

> I've also had good experience with newegg.
>
> 	Quent
>
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 08:13:37AM -0800, NIESEWAND,OLIVER (Non-HP-FtCollins,ex1) wrote:
> > If you are considering an internet vendor, then might I recommend one?
> >
> > I have had nothing but good experiences with www.newegg.com and I have heard
> > nothing but good things about them from other home enthusiasts.
> >
> ...snip....

When there is an old maid in the house, a watch dog is unnecessary.
		-- Balzac
Chris Hardy  (chris at hardys.org or support at mission.net)