[NCLUG] Planning for Install Fest and Demo Day, Saturday November 3rd

shaggydan dmiles at holly.ColoState.EDU
Thu Oct 25 16:07:14 MDT 2001

Yeah, I agree that 25 dollars isn't a big deal, it just struck me as
another example of paying for services twice (like paying tuition for a
class you have to test into with a test that you pay for) and that really
burns me.

Contributing money (especially in sums so small as one dollar) is fine
with me but there are a lot of other things that the university does that
are not fine with me... I was venting in the wrong venue and I'm sorry.

Most men do not sing, most men cannot sing, most men will not stay where
others are singing if it be continued more than two hours. Note that.
						--Mark Twain