Presentations (was: Re: [NCLUG] i don't give a toss about ISPs)

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Sat Aug 10 17:54:03 MDT 2002

Sean Reifschneider writes...

> On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 01:29:33PM -0600, John L. Bass wrote:
> >That is a two edged sword - it's been a long time since there has been a mee
> ting
>
> According to: http://nclug.org/events/index.html
> the next 3 months don't have presentations scheduled yet.

Updated. The Judy talk will be in Sept and I'm waiting to hear back from a
couple speakers about when they want to give their talks.

We always need speakers though. We'd like to keep the talks mostly oriented at
beginner-intermediate users with more advanced topics every once in a while.

If there are topics you'd like to see (or present) let me know.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
matt at lackof.org