[NCLUG] Re: Backspace

Steve Roths sroths1 at attbi.com
Thu Feb 21 19:13:13 MST 2002

This question is interesting to me, too.  When I run sqlplus in the gterm
window, I cannot backspace to correct a misspelled line and have to reenter
the whole command.  I know some of you are oracle users, is this a common
problem? Is there a workaround? (besides composing in some text editor and
pasting in)

Steve