[NCLUG] New linux server

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu Jan 31 00:12:18 MST 2002

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, J. Paul Reed wrote:

> Do NOT use UW's IMAP server.
>
> And while we're on it, don't use wu-ftpd or sendmail.

Replying to my own post: Chris, if you want some more help on selecting
servers to run on your new Linux box, or you'd actually like to read some
concrete evidence about why I don't like Qmail, take a look at the
following thread:

http://nclug.org/pipermail/nclug/2001-August/001850.html

It spills over into the next month, so you'll want to read the rest of it
starting here:

http://nclug.org/pipermail/nclug/2001-September/thread.html

Later,
Paul
    J. Paul Reed            preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
    What's the point in being nuts if you can't have a little fun?
                                   -- John Nash, Jr., A Beautiful Mind